- Mobile casino available
- Multilingual support available
- 24/7 live chat
Casinos that Accept Bank Transfers
It’s no coincidence that most professional punters and bettors use bank transfers when betting online. This method of funding your online accounts has been around for a long time, and it’s still the most popular way for newbies to bet online. Most importantly, bank transfers allow you to set up an account with a much higher limit than with other payment methods supported by bookmakers like Paypal or Skrill. And last but not least: bank transfers have a much faster transaction time compared to other e-wallets such as Neteller or ClickandBuy.
- Lots of promotions
- Easy to use navigation
- Android & iOS apps
- Welcome bonus and other promotions
- Licensed and trusted online casino
- Huge casino library
- Great welcome Package
- A lot of slot games
- Free demo version
- The site is well-organized, with a navigation bar that includes shortcuts and links to different areas of the site.
- The operator offers a variety of games for players to enjoy.
- In addition, Stake Casino offers a number of exciting features, including a VIP program.
- Good quality mobile apps
- Huge introductory offer
- Our casino is filled with a huge array of casino games.
- The casino has many exciting games for you to try
- It also offers some of the highest bonuses in the industry
- Evobet offers players a welcome bonus on their first deposit
- Lots of amazing games
- Great UX and design
- Support 24/7
- We offer a wide range of payment options
- Good quality customer support
- Mobile casino apps
- Active demo games
- Good welcome bonus
- You can withdraw money from your account without limit.
- The website is easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing.
- The brand is established and trusted by the public.
- It takes widely-accepted currencies like the Euro and Canadian Dollar.
- You can earn large amounts of money in short periods by playing online lotteries.
- We'll be adding loyal members to the VIP club, where they'll enjoy benefits like enhanced bonuses.
- A stylish, eye-catching website layout
- A wide variety of casino games from top developers
- A list of exciting and fun promotions for you to consider
- Has a fascinating website design.
- Offers live dealer games.
- Allows use of cryptocurrencies.
- International operator
- High welcome offer
- Available demo games
- Great Sports Betting
- Top casino providers
- Attractive games
- A wide range of casino games, all in one place
- Available on mobile apps
- A variety of payment options
- We have a wide selection of games and software.
- We have a great selection of mobile products.
- Trusted and respected brand.
- Come to the casino, where you'll find an attractive design and a great selection of games
- A licensed, publicly traded operator with a reputation for excellence
- We offer casino mobile apps that are customized for your device
- Famous software developers have made games.
- Generous welcome package
- A live casino section that offers you a good experience.
- Play at a casino with an exciting range of games
- Top software developers power slots
- Interesting interface
- A wide array of games to choose from.
- Offers many options for making payments.
- Easy registration procedure
- 20Bet Casino has a VIP club, where you can claim free spins and cash bonuses
- Secure Casino
- Accept deposits with cryptocurrencies
- Registering for an account is quick and easy.
- The site design has a charming, artistic look that's appealing to the eye.
- The casino offers a variety of games.
- Offers a variety of welcome bonuses.
- Cryptocurrency Accepted.
- Great Loyalty program
- Fast processing of payments.
- A wide variety of slots and games is available.
- Offers games on fun mode.
- Betclic offers live chat support, so you can get answers to your questions quickly.
- Betclic has a mobile app, which means you can keep up with your bets while you're on the go!
- Betclic is regulated by Maltese government agencies and uses random numbers to ensure that all games are fair.
- Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Multiple languages and currencies.
- Generous welcome package
- Lots of great games
- Crypto casino
- Professional Support
- The casino website is attractive and easy to navigate.
- Tsars Casino offers a wide variety of games.
- It offers live chat support.
- When you reach higher VIP tiers, you can withdraw more money
- The platform has been tested by the TST, which means it is safe for children to use
- The customer service team is available round the clock, so you shouldn’t hesitate to contact them if you have any questions.
- The site has a great selection of fruit and video slots.
- The welcome package is generous, with lots of free spins to get you started.
- The government of Curacao has established rules and regulations for the site.
- Helpful customer support
- Wide range of games
- Welcome bonus
- A high amount of welcome promo
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
- Great selection of casino games
- Offers a generous welcome bonus and loyalty program
- Huge games selection
- Mobile-friendly website
How Do I Withdraw from the casino to my Bank?
Here’s a step-by-step guide for bank withdrawals. Follow our instructions for smoother pay-out experience.
- Sign in to your betting account using your desktop site or mobile app.
- After you reach the cashier and select “Withdrawal” from all the options, you can pay.
- If you want to cash out, choose the amount you would like to withdraw. Remember that there are some limits on how much you’re allowed to withdraw per day.
- Now you can select either Online or Wire as your Bank Transfer method.
- To complete the withdrawal process, enter your bank account details here. If not, fill in your bank name and SWIFT code.
If you are transferring money to a bookmaker, check their payment section to see what fees they charge. In most cases, transferring money through your bank is free of charge. So, if you don’t care about commission fees, then this is probably the best solution for you. But if you do want to pay for commissions with your bank transfer, then choose another site instead; most licensed bookmakers will never charge their customers for this service. Fees are more common with e-wallets and other online purses that spring more and more nowadays.
- We’re committed to providing the highest security levels and making our transactions transparent.
- No fees are charged for transactions.
- Perfect for high rollers who want to keep their money safe.
- We can process withdrawals more quickly.
- You can’t hide your bets with bank transfers.
What is Bank Transfer?
Having a bank account nowadays opens a lot of doors. Not only can you transfer funds from one account to another, but you can also make direct debits. This will allow you to pay online as well as fund any virtual wallets and accounts you may have. Having a bank account does not just mean making payments however; it also means that your money is protected against fraud and it gives you access to a number of other services that many other people don’t have because they are not part of a bank’s network. Many betting sites now offer customers the option of using their bank details for all online transactions. While this method of payment is probably the most widely used one in terms of volume, there are some alternatives that are catching up fast and look set to overtake it in the future
- In the 1800s, people used telegraph to wire money. To refer to this process, they coined a new term – bank wire – to describe it.
- Until the 1970s, all transfers of money from one bank to another were done on paper and took months to be processed.
- In 1968, the UK began using magnetic tape for electronic transfers.
- In 1983, banks and phone companies installed a special phone system that allowed users to make bank transactions on the phone.
- Twenty years later, in 2003, the phone system was replaced by the Internet. It’s been steadily increasing in popularity ever since.
How do I link my bank account to the Bookie’s platform?
To start playing at a bookmaker using your bank account, you need to verify your identity and provide your banking details. Once this information is verified, your betting profile will be activated. And then you can deposit funds immediately. If you are betting on an international or local site, you’ll need to provide some details:
- The bookie usually asks for your first and family name, as well as your nickname.
- You will need to enter the name of the bank and its address.
- It’s also a good idea to include your date of birth.
- This number shows your bank what account you want to transfer money from.
- A SWIFT or BIC code is a unique number that identifies your bank.
Some bookies may also ask you to send them a copy of your bank statement, or any other document that seems reasonable as proof of your identity.
Types of Bank Deposit Methods
There are three common methods for transferring funds to bookmakers. However, most will accept all of them, but some only allow deposits.
When it comes to making transactions, online bank transfer is the easiest (and most convenient) way to do so. This is because most betting sites have their cashier sections integrated with online banking.
When you wire money from one bank to another, you need to go in person to the place of business. Talk to a teller and let them take care of it for you. It’s only going to take a little bit of time, but it requires a lot of paper consumption. We all want to save trees and go paperless, but short of going online for everything, this might be a hassle for some people.
Fast/Instant Bank Transfers link two accounts of two different banks so that you can transfer money between them in a few minutes. This is especially useful if your betting account isn’t accepted at the payment section of a given bookie’s website.
Ways to Fund my Betting Account via Bank Transfer
When placing bets on a betting site, you can choose to deposit funds using either Bank Transfer or Bank Wire. If you choose Bank Transfer, you will have the option to fund your account with up to $10,000 per day or $5,000 per week.
Once you’re done, you’ll see your betting account details. These include the name of your bookmaker and its Swift code. A unique shortcode will add a layer of security. Besides this information, you need to write down: 1) your account name, 2) your account number (and PIN if applicable), 3) the reference number (which is your betting account number with a prefix), 4) beneficiary’s address and phone number (write it down!).
Once you have copied all the information, go to your bank’s online portal and input it. You should see a confirmation from the bookie soon.
Betting online with a Bank Transfer or Bank Wire
If you want to bet on bookies’ sites, but don’t have time to take care of banking transactions, it’s possible to make fast bank transfers. You only need to open an account with a betting site and transfer funds there. The process is easy, quick and the benefits are countless.
Bank transfers are a great way to deposit money into your betting account. However, before you can do this, you need to verify your bank account. Once this has been done and over with, you will face no problems or complications when making deposits from your bank.
Bank transfers are a safe method of betting because you need to attach your bank account to your betting one. Both bookmakers and your own bank will do a check for each money transaction, but this may slow down the processing time. By adding other authentications such as a photo ID and proof of address, you can secure even more of your banking transactions.
As gambling sites adjust to the changing environment, banking methods have become available on almost all mobile betting apps and websites. With this option, you can control your betting much better with direct bank transfers.
We review the rewards schemes of any bookmaker we’re reviewing, and we always point out which deposit methods punters should avoid. The reason is that some e-wallets will disqualify you from the bonuses available on the betting sites. Luckily, bank transfers aren’t a problem – most bookmakers will trust their customers much more when they use these banking gateways.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are bank transfers the best payment method for online betting?
It’s up to each player to decide whether they want to accept bank transfers on their betting account. But, we can say with certainty that all high-traffic bookmakers will offer this option.
Can I use bank transfers to buy cryptocurrencies?
If you want to bet on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Litecoin, you should consider a digital wallet that lets you store fiat currencies.
Would it be true, then, that withdrawing via Bank Transfers would be much slower compared to other options?
To make a Bank Transfer withdrawal, you need to wait between two and five working days.
Is a Bank ID required to make a deposit at a bookmaker’s site?
Bookmakers accept some forms of identification such as bank cards, but this is not a widespread practice yet.
Alternative Payment Options to Bank Transfers
We know that some punters prefer bank transfers to credit cards for their payments. However, if you’re looking for a convenient alternative to bank transfers, check out these options.
- If you’re looking for an alternative to old-fashioned bank deposits, consider debit or credit cards. Deposits are instant and your information remains safe.
- Online gambling has become increasingly popular. Electronic wallets let you do almost anything online. Neteller and Skrill are two examples of good electronic wallets. Other electronic wallets have fees, but they are worth it overall.
- Using e-vouchers like Paysafecard is a great way to pay for your betting. You can use cash or vouchers just like you would do with an e-cash card.
Is it Worth Betting on Bank Transfers?
Overall, we can safely say that bank transfers are hard to beat. This payment method has been around for centuries, and it isn’t showing any signs of going anywhere anytime soon. On the contrary, bank transfers have been evolving with the changing times, making them more convenient than ever before. In fact, they’re one of the best options for online gambling in the future.