- Welcome bonus and other promotions
- Licensed and trusted online casino
- Huge casino library
Online Betting Sites with WebMoney
Casinos that Accept Webmoney
Even though Webmoney isn’t as popular among bookmakers as some other methods, it is still quite common in certain countries. Here are some of the best sites that feature Webmoney as a banking gateway on their platforms.
- Good quality mobile apps
- Huge introductory offer
- Our casino is filled with a huge array of casino games.
- It takes widely-accepted currencies like the Euro and Canadian Dollar.
- You can earn large amounts of money in short periods by playing online lotteries.
- We'll be adding loyal members to the VIP club, where they'll enjoy benefits like enhanced bonuses.
- A stylish, eye-catching website layout
- A wide variety of casino games from top developers
- A list of exciting and fun promotions for you to consider
- International operator
- High welcome offer
- Available demo games
- A high amount of welcome promo
- Cryptocurrencies accepted
- Great selection of casino games
What is Webmoney?
Webmoney is a popular payment method used worldwide. The brand boasts more than 40 million registered players, which makes it one of the biggest online marketplaces in the world. First founded in 1998 in Russia, Webmoney has expanded to more than 20 countries and continues to grow.
You can use Webmoney to pay your bills, raise funds, get a loan and more. Most leading bookies and casinos accept Webmoney as well.
In addition, Russians can now obtain Visa or MasterCard through Webmoney. This provides them with a convenient way to make online purchases.
Online Betting with Webmoney
When you choose to fund your betting account with Webmoney, you’ll be happy to learn that there are also apps developed. This means you can use the mobile versions of the bookmakers – even if you’re betting on sports. Payments with this system use top-notch interfaces and are verified by reputable certification services. These benefits make betting with WM worth it.
To conclude, we want to focus on deposits with Webmoney. When you open a new account at a bookmaker, you will get a reward. And as all players are aware of, most bonuses and promotions come with specific minimum-deposit terms. However, Webmoney is rarely included in the list of e-wallets that are often required to meet these requirements.
How Do I Open a Webmoney Account?
You will need to register with WebMoney before you can make a bet. To do this, you must first have your phone with you when you sign up. Once you’ve completed the signup process, we’ll send you an SMS with a confirmation number that opens up your account. Here are the steps required to open your WM account.
- Go to www.wmtransfer.com on your browser to start.
- Get started by choosing your country, and provide a phone number.
- Fill in the confirmation code to complete your purchase.
- If you haven’t created a password yet, do so now.
Register at WM
How to Verify My WM Account
To start using WebMoney on your favourite online casinos and betting sites, you need to confirm your details. First, sign up for a WebMoney account. Then you must upload scanned copies of documents confirming your address and identity. You can also apply for a WebMoney Passport.
WM-Passport is one way to prove you’re a real person. It lets bookies know you’re someone they can trust. You can apply for a passport on the WM Passport page, and then use it to activate your betting account with them.
Types of WebMoney Purses
Here’s a list of WM purses. Pick the one that matches your betting needs. There are also other types of wallets, but those are less popular with punters.
- P-wallet or WMP – these are the most popular types of purses in Russia. They are used for payments with Russian Rubles.
- An e-wallet or wallet-in-a-smartphone (WME) is a purse that you can use to store your digital money in euros.
- G-wallet or WMG – a stock warrant on gold held in a certified purse.
- Z-wallet or WMZ can be used to exchange your currency for a currency.
- WMX is a cryptocurrency for the Bitcoin ecosystem.
- L-wallet is only used to access the Litecoin.org website.
Way to Fund your WebMoney Wallet
WM’s payment systems are available for most major banks and credit cards, which means you can use them with any kind of payment gateway. With fast processing times and no fees – and even some free options – WM purses are an excellent choice when choosing your online payment option. Check out our table below for more details on some of the most popular payment gateways.
What Currencies Does WebMoney Work With?
To gamble online, you need to make sure that your e-wallet supports your currency. WebMoney is a popular option, but if you have another currency and want to exchange it for WebMoney, there are several online exchanges where you can do this. For instance, you could convert dollars or euros into WebMoney. Here is a list of the currencies that can be converted into WebMoney:
WebMoney and Cryptocurrencies
It is the best way to combine finite currency with convenient e-wallets. Crypto Webmoney offers conversion to WMX and WML for Bitcoin and Litecoin. Fees will remain unchanged while the processing time of transactions is instant. Crypto Webmoney is probably the best way to combine finite currency with convenient e-wallets.
- There are lots of places where you can exchange money.
- Cryptocurrencies are also used as a form of payment
- Renowned brand with years of experience and expertise in the field.
- Found on most betting sites
- It is a popular way to make a deposit for most betting bonuses.
- Cheap payments with low fees
- Mostly aimed at Russian punters.
- Some of your deposits and withdrawals may incur fees.
Is it Worth Betting with Webmoney?
We recommend Webmoney to our Russian readers, as well as anyone living in Eastern Europe. This e-wallet offers some exclusive deals just for you. At the same time, it has become a phenomenon that has taken over the world of online bookmakers. The bottom line: You can opt for this payment gateway regardless of your country of residence. The world is indeed a global village, and Webmoney is here to prove it!